Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sentence Completion Sheet on Piaget's Cognitive Stages of Development

             I am once__________________________________________________________. I used to think this way that I ___________________________________________________. I remember that ____________________________________________________. But now I realize that ___________________________________________________.    
    I now know about how a true adolescent should think and that is ___________________________________________________________. With my cognitive capacity I understand that I could ____________________________________________. Therefore, if ever I have problems, I have decided to _____________________________________________________; and if ever those around me would need my help, I would be mature enough to _________________________________________________________________.
            The world may not let always smile on me but I am sure, that as long as I ____________________________________________________________________ nothing will go against my way. I’ll continue to grow, to become a better person.
So at this moment, where I am nearing the exit gates of adolescence and approaching the door of adulthood, I understand that my role as a person is to ____________________________________________________________________. I will have more responsibilities. I am sure that I will encounter different challenges along the way, getting more mature and abstract each time.
Yet, I will never give up… after all God gave me a mind, to ______________________________________________ and that is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment